Thursday, March 10, 2011

Worked out last night, woke up this morning...?

I'm sure most people know what the perfect pushups are, and the perfect pullup is. Rotating handles that the perfect fitness people preach work out more than regular pushup and pullups do. Supposedly easier on joint strain too. Yesterday my workout looked like this 3x reg pushups, 2x wide pushups and 1x reg pullups all til failure. I woke up this morning and my front part of my shoulder, I guess the part of your rotator cuff closest to your chest, was out of this world sore. The other is just a little sore. I havent worked out in several weeks, and i havent worked out with those things in forever. Generally i done general weight lifting, but yesterday i was in a hurry. So my question is, does this sound like i have tendonitis, just sore from the workout, or maybe i've pulled it? It's basically a little more over from where your pec and shoulder connect, like maybe a centimeter past that.

No comments:

Post a Comment