Thursday, March 10, 2011

US Cellular Phone Question?

On the 20th of December, I went in to get a new phone. I chose the LG Apex and I absolutely hate it. The SD card randomly malfunctions, or is "removed" while magically staying in the slot. When I reformat it, it erases everything on it. Also, it is EXTREMELY lag-y the screen takes for ever to switch over to landscape mode and I can type half of my text before it catches up. Anyway. I called in and asked if i could get a different phone. They said I had 30 days to switch it in for a new one. I would like to get the Blackberry Bold which is $130, after $80 mail-in rebate with 2 year agreement. Will I still get the $80 mail-in rebate because I agreed when I got the Apex? Or am I going to have to pay the complete $210?

No comments:

Post a Comment